Rectangular bronze tablet with raised frame like edge. On the Top is a 134th Bn cap badge surrounded by thistles and maples leaves and framed in a knotted square. Below are the words “IN MEMORY OF THE OFFICERS OF THE 134TH BATTALION * 48TH HIGHLANDERS * WHO MADE THE SUPREME SACRIFICE * 1914* IN THE GREAT WAR * 1918 *” 9 names are recorded below and “ERECTED BY THEIR BROTHER OFFICERS”.
The tablet commemorates the officers of the 134th Battalion (48th Highlanders) who died in the First World War. The memorial was dedicated November 13th, 1921 at Bonar Presbyterian Church, Toronto by Lt. Col. D. Donald V.D. who commanded the 134th Bn. 1915-1916 and Mrs. Armour A Miller, widow of the 134th’s second Commanding Officer.